Thursday, June 20, 2019

Shopify Facebook Instagram Video Ad For Dropshipping Ads

If you are having trouble making your own Shopify eBay Instagram Facebook video ads for your dropshipping business, you are now the Right Place.

I'm really not a product videographer only do video editing. I always present high-quality professional services with eye-catching video for my client. I have been doing this for 4+ years.

 Facebook Instagram Video Adhttps://www.fiverr.com/riyadrigan/make-shopify-facebook-instagram-video-ad-for-dropshipping-ad


Requirements:
  • Your product link (Ali express/store)
  • Logo (optional)
  • If you are unable to give me a product link, I just need videos, photos and clear information about your product.

What you will get :
  • 1080 x 1080 or 1920 x 1080 (1:1 / 16:9)
  • 30 - 60 seconds
  • Adding royalty free background music
  • Added logo
  • Animated text overlay
  • Add watermark
  • Video outro using your logo or business name
  • Lightning speed 24 hours delivery
Shopify video ads
Why choose us: 
✔On time & fast delivery
✔Ads that will 10x your sales
Free 24/7 support
✔Videos in high quality
Money back guarantee
✔Free revision

NBI only do editing part and not advertising. Please contact me before placing the order, in order to receive better-suited services.
I wish you the best for your e-commerce journey. I believe I can help you to boost up your sales.

Best regards
Riyad Rigan

Order Details

Basic video ads package

Make video ads for your dropshipping/shopify business
3 Days Delivery5 Revisions
  • Video Editing
  • 60 Seconds Running Time
  • Background Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THE FACEBOOK PIXEL AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?

The Facebook pixel is code that you add to your website to track your website traffic. You use this code to learn who your customers are. On...